Once, someone's kindness brightened my life. here's what happened:
Willard and Helen Capehart in LaCroft Church of the Nazarene where I became a member as a teenager showed great kindness to me when I may not have been able to return to ENC for my sophomore year due to lack of finances. They gave me the much needed money!
Later in 1957, they traveled all the way from Ohio to Wollaston, MA, for my graduation. Three months later they provided a beautiful rehearsal dinner when your grandpa and I were married. What kindness they showed to me!
Would you like to know some of the reasons I think you're special? Okay, here goes:
1. You do such special things for others.
2. You are so loving & kind to children.
3. Creative & resourceful.
4. Great intellect.
5. Good sense of putting things in order.
6. Graduated from ENC magna cum laude.
7. Family genealogist.
8. Send meaningful cards...
9. ...and write lovely notes on them.
10. Enjoy your family and God's church.