Read other posts in this series: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17
A good decision I made was…
deciding to attend ENC. This opened a whole new part of the country to me. I had never traveled very far from my small town of East Liverpool, O., and going to school in New England and meeting students from many other areas was a great eye-opener. Plus—being in a Christian school was great. A big bonus, of course, was meeting someone with whom I would spend the rest of my life—your Grandpa!
A bad decision I made was…
Donna, my first year roommate at ENC transferred to Pasadena College (now Point Loma) in CA, so I needed a new roommate whom I readily found in Barbara. During the summer Ginger contacted me to see if I would room with her. I really preferred rooming with Ginger so informed Barbara of the change. Ginger was a great roommate, but what a bad decision I had made renegging [sic] on an agreement with another person. I still regret it!
Here are some ways you can share with others:
1. Share how that person's life is a blessing to you.
2. Share something that you read, saw, or heard that made you think of that person.
3. Give a gift for someone to add to her collection—e.g. books, bird ornaments.
4. Share a joke or riddle for a good laugh.
5. Invite someone to meet a friend or relative.
6. Share an outing.
7. Give a ticket to a concert.
8. Make a special treat for someone.
9. Invite someone to share a church activity.
10. Celebrate a birthday of a nursing home resident.