Read other posts in this series: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12
#13 #14 #15 #17
Here are some good "secret" deeds you might like to try:
1. Leave a plant, bouquet of flowers, or basket of fruit on someone's doorstep.
2. Mail a package containing a surprise with no return address, e.g. Shari's Berries.
3. Plan a secret birthday bash for a friend.
4. Send tickets to a special event anonymously.
5. Drop off a box of food to a needy family and disappear before they come to the door.
6. Send of gift of money to a college student via someone else.
7. Clean someone's house while they are in the hospital and prepare some cooked meals for their freezer.
This is the funniest joke anyone ever pulled on me:
My friend Theda and I decided to play a joke on our good friends, Bob and Jean Williams. We carried their lawn furniture into the woods behind their house. How devastated I was when Ruth (Theda's sister) told us that a neighbor (Jean's sister) knew about the "theft" and called the police. I was frightened and nervous to think we were in real trouble. After some time passed and no police showed up, we learned that our joke had backfired. Ruth had made up her story to trick us!
Here are some things I still need to improve in my life:
1. Stop putting off small things that need to be done.
2. Pray more.
3. Keep in contact with friends and relatives who live far off.
4. Pay more attention to those who need a friend.