Read other posts in this series: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12
#13 #14 #15 #16
This is a list of the wonders I see within you:
1. How fast and perfectly you complete projects.
2. Your ability in digging into family history.
3. Skill in producing church bulletins.
4. Serving on district camp board at young age.
5. Your quick thinking.
6. Again, your creativity.*
7. Your use of English—grammar, punctuation, etc.
* (Grandpa and I treasure so many things you have created and given us as gifts.)
Here are some of our family traditions that I hope you'll continue with your own family someday:
1. Attending church regularly.
2. Making family birthdays special.
3. Opening your home to friends and family (especially the lonely) with a big "WELCOME".
4. Celebrating Christmas "Big Time" with family near and far.
5. Attending events as a family such as "Festival of Life", ball games, etc.
6. Family excursions to visit relatives.
7. Enjoying time at summer camp.
These are my hopes and dreams for you…
1. A vocation that uses your talents and skills to the best of your abilities.
2. Happiness serving God and others.
3. A life partner who loves God and you unconditionally.
4. A happy family life.