Read other posts in this series: #1 #2 #3 #4 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13
#14 #15 #16 #17
Let me tell you about a time when I said "thanks" to God:
So many times we have thanked God! Especially I thank Him for directing our move to New Philadelphia, OH. We prayed many times for His timing and will to be worked out in each step. When things began to move, it was amazing how everything important came together!
…When I said "help!":
Recently when Grandpa was choking on a piece of hard pie crust, we both thought he was dying. I tried the Heimlich Maneuver, then hit him on the back, and cried, "God, help us!" Then Grandpa coughed up the piece of crust that was cutting off his air. Praise the Lord!
Here are some things that make me smile every time I think of them:
1. Leah's sweet, cheery voice when she calls on the phone.
2. A family "get together".
3. Eating out at Dutch Valley.
4. Christmas and all it means.
5. A good report from the doctor.
6. A visit from Gillie and Rick.
7. Cards and notes from the grandchildren.
8. The way God has answered prayers.